Auburn, CA, USA
2 years + commitment
Be a momentum multiplier with the home office support team.
- Have experience working in an office.
- Demonstrate a deep identification with the Global Fellowship Core Values and Principles.
- Demonstrate capacity in handling administrative logistics.
- Have administrative writing skills.
- Move to Auburn to work out of the office in a standard work-week format.
- Develop systems and processes to increase functionality and effectiveness.
- Coordinate the weekly/monthly/quarterly calendar for the Home Office.
- Assist with administrative tasks in mobilization, finance, development, and marketing.
Learn more: Administrative Assistant
Join the Home Office team, located in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountain range, 35 miles east of Sacramento. Serve missionaries around the world as an Administrative Assistant.
In this position you would serve in the home office helping in different departments. You would work closely with the Department Leads, Executive Director, and other home office staff.