Digital Media Specialist
Auburn, CA, USA
2 years+ commitment
Broadcast the work of God via social media to inspire and mobilize people towards His work.
- Experience using social media and website work.
- Skill at writing and communicating helpful.
- Be able to coordinate well across multiple departments.
- Move to Auburn to join the Home Office in daily office functions.
- Develop awareness of the people and work within Global Fellowship.
- Use social media and website to inspire people towards missions.
- Communicate the needs and opportunities surrounding Global Fellowship.
- Collect and curate materials to use in marketing materials, social media, and website.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Mobilization, Website Manager, and Development.
Learn more: Digital Media Specialist
Join the Home Office team, located in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountain range 35 miles east of Sacramento.
There is incredible ministry happening all over the world and so there is an incredible need to relay that to donors and people interested in Global Fellowship. The goal of this new position would be to leverage social media and our website to more effectively mobilize missionaries through Global Fellowship.